The Commission on Elections resumed the issuance of voter’s certification for local registered voters on May 10, 2021 in its main office in Intramuros, Manila.
Registered voters nationwide may apply for a voter’s certification from Mondays to Thursdays, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM at the COMELEC’s National Central File Division (NCFD) satellite office, located at the back of Chowking in FEMII Building, Extension Cabildo Street cor. A. Soriano Avenue, Intramuros, Manila.
“Applications for the issuance of voter certification are by appointment only,” COMELEC Spokesperson James Jimenez clarified. “Together with our ‘no-face mask, no-face shield, no entry policy,’ this will ensure that we are protecting the safety of the public, even while NCR Plus remains under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine,” Jimenez added.
How to apply for a voter’s certification
1. Set an appointment via the Facebook Page of the COMELEC-NCFD accessible through this link: (bit.ly/NCFDFBPage)
2. Go to bit.ly/OnlineVoterCertificationApplication and fill out the online Voter Certification Request Form. Clicking “Submit” will automatically forward the completed form to the COMELEC.
3. An Appointment Confirmation Slip will be emailed by COMELEC to the applicant. The applicant should print out the appointment slip.
4. Go to the COMELEC-NCFD satellite office on the appointed date and time. Present the appointment slip and other documentary requirements.
5. Proceed to payment and await release of the voter’s certification.
On the day of appointment
1. At the COMELEC-NCFD satellite office, present one valid ID. Submit a photocopy of the same ID.
2. Pay the P75.00 fee.
3. An authorized representative bearing an authorization letter may transact on behalf of the applicant. The representative must have a valid ID and a photocopy of the same ID.
The voter’s certification is free of charge for senior citizens, persons with disability (PWDs), members of the Indigenous Peoples (IPs) and Indigenous Cultural Communities (ICCs), and solo parents.
Stay updated with news and information from COMELEC by visiting their website at https://comelec.gov.ph.