Game Plan Marketing Solutions, Inc. and AD Nagata announce collaboration to serve Philippine market
Game Plan Marketing Solutions, Inc.(GPMSI) and AD Nagata announced “the start of something big,” at a grand launch held at Shangri-la at the Fort Manila last August 19.
“It is not just a simple business partnership between two culturally different companies. But rather it is the marrying of minds, of principles, and of values,” Mark Alejo S. Bernal, President of GP-Nagata.
In the Philippines, GPMSI has grown its reach since 2006 within the out-of-home (OOH) advertising industry. It currently handles over 10,000 locations nationwide, with 75 LGU partners. GP is especially known for non-traditional, small format, out-of-the-box executions. They are the brains behind AIRCAST, a programmatic digital TV broadcast platform, which is a first of its kind in Asia.
Meanwhile, AD Nagata specializes in OOH advertising, with a 30,000-strong list of clients and 35,000 advertising spaces in Japan, making it the biggest Asian OOH company. With this recent move, they expand their presence in the Southeast Asian region after opening offices in Myanmar and Malaysia.
Effective marketing opens the flood gates of revenue to businesses, and thus companies always look for strategic ways to advertise. Compelling content may drive consumer interest, but effective execution completes the strategy. Because of this, brands constantly strive to find ways to effectively reach their target audience, and this is where out-of-home advertising becomes essential for any business to flourish.
GP-Nagata envisions an unmatched synergy of a robust domestic presence and regional firepower poised to shape advertising media, while at the same time, improving communities in the Philippines.
GP-Nagata shall provide consultancy services and technical support to GPMSI as it aggressively grows its OOH business. AD Nagata, also known for its CSR initiatives, will bring in these efforts to benefit Filipinos. This includes collaborating with government agencies and offices by providing well-kept and secured public spaces such as waiting sheds, toilets, smoking areas, tunnels, pedestrian under/overpasses.
As AD Nagata is known for its tremendous commitment to CSR initiatives, one of the evening’s highlights included an exhibition by Filipino-Japanese athlete, Junna Tsukii. Tsukii will represent the Philippines in the upcoming Southeast Asian Games, and is ultimately eyeing the first GOLD in the Olympics for the Philippines. GP Nagata has already expressed its commitment to support the young athlete – pledging to support her training and all other expenses.
“We are excited to enter the Philippines, especially with its fast-emerging economy and vibrant consumer market,” says Ichiro Nagata, CEO of AD Nagata, “we also know that in order for us to succeed, we needed an ally that already knew the local landscape. And this is why we partnered with GP,” he adds.
This partnership sets a lofty goal: to make GP-Nagata number one in the Philippines. In order to achieve this, it intends to provide unparalleled creative inputs, strategic support, and technical know-how to attain industry-leading execution quality of billboards, large and small format advertising, and further increase GPMSI’s dominance in public-market executions, as well as other community-based endeavors. And as a total solutions company, it also recognizes and aims to serve clients’ needs for digital advertising.
“Game Plan cannot think of a better partner to embark on this ambitious endeavor. AD Nagata has proven to be dominant force in the region and we are honored to be their partner in the Philippines,” adds Bernal.
About Game Plan Marketing Solutions, Inc.
- Since 2006, GP has been specializing in the OOH advertising industry in the Philippines. With more than 10 years experience in the Philippine out-of-home advertising industry, it specializes in non-traditional, small format, out-of-the-box executions.
- Considered to be the WHERE partner of brands and agencies in ensuring their products and services are known to their target market. Moreover, GP helps brands to actively engage with their clients wherever they may be.
- Known for their dominance in public markets nationwide and Boracay advertising properties.
- After several years, Game Plan has decided to extend its WHERE scope to include properties and executions inside retail outlets such as big supermarket chains (SM Supermarket, Robinson’s Supermarket, Puregold), drug stores (Mercury Drug), convenience stores (Mini Stop, San Mig Food Ave) as well as small and medium non-chain supermarkets. With this, SHELF SOLUTIONS, INC was born in 2016.
- As the industry entered digital age, there was a need to connect static OOH advertising to digital. Thus, PALM DIGITAL was established in the latter part of 2016.
- With PALM DIGITAL, the programmatic digital TV broadcast platform – AIRCAST – was born, the first of its kind in Asia.
About AD Nagata
- AD Nagata was established in Tsushima, Japan in 1963. For the past 56years, the company have specialized in out-of-home (OOH) media with over 30,000 clients (No 1 Market Share). With 73 offices within Japan and 3 offices as overseas subsidiaries, they are always creating impact for the community.
- They have come a long way since our first innovation of indoor digital signages (electronic posters) at Municipal Buildings in 2007. Today, they have expanded to hospitals, commercial facilities, bus stations, etc to broadcast municipal announcements, facility information and other advertisements. Through their Infrastructure Development Project with Advertisement,” they are constantly providing cutting-edge equipment to facilities sponsored by advertising fee. Their track record still stands –they have installed their technology in more than 400 Municipal Buildings to date.
- They always go the extra mile.
Since 2014, they have expanded our “Infrastructure Development Project with Advertisement” by establishing overseas subsidiaries in Myanmar and Malaysia. They are poised to shape the advertising media that’s rewarding to the communities in both Japan and overseas.